Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HappyGreenBee: Organic Baby/Toddler/Kids Clothes SALE!!!

Thanks to a deal post from The Thrifty Mama about two weeks ago, I learned about a great clearance sale on baby, toddler and kids ORGANIC clothing at HappyGreenBee! I immediately headed on over to check it out and was amazed at how much ORGANIC clothing was in their clearance store! I loaded up on dresses, pants, shirts, kimono tops, tights, skirts, a swimsuit, a blanket, and even several organic dolls for my DD. Everything was priced between $2-$8 with most things I bought being $4-$5! And every bit of it was ORGANIC!


Well, my order arrived last week and I have to say I am impressed with the quality of the clothing. I really like how HappyGreenBee used red-head safety pins to attach their size and information tags (made from recycled materials I might add) to the clothing instead of the normal plastic tags most other companies use. The clothing itself seems to be well made and it looks nice. The material has a nice texture to it and the colors are vibrant! Some of the patterns are a little "loud" for my tastes (which I suspected when I purchased), but they'll make great play and sleep clothes if nothing else. And my favorite thing of all is that I was able to buy clothes for my DD that matched the clothing the organic dolls are wearing! TOO CUTE!!


I am seriously thinking about placing another order for larger sizes of some items just to stock up while it's so cheap! Especially since shipping is FREE for orders over $35! This is really a great deal for ORGANIC clothing and I'm so happy I ordered! I will definitely check back on this site often.

No comments:

Post a Comment